FIVE WAYS TO SUPPORT VOTE NOLISH THIS WEEKEND!
1. We’ve received donations everyday since we announced our campaign. Help us keep the momentum going. Donate $5 to $500 this Friday. Help us to create greater opportunity in Hamtramck and Detroit. Many hands, lighter load: https://bit.ly/2nyYSW3
2. Read this column: Candidates should think about urban planning: https://www.detroitnews.com/…/candidates-urban-pl…/33162041/ I specialized in metropolitan planning and urban affairs in grad school. I worked as a Detroit Revitalization Fellow and Mobility Specialist at the City of Detroit Planning and Development Department. I am 100% prepared to talk about urban planning. Help me to bring this perspective to the State House.
3. Come run with us tomorrow morning at RUNdetroit! We’ll be there at 8 am. Bring your Vote Nolish sweatshirt or email us for one ahead of time.
4. Come march with us tomorrow at the March for Our Lives - Metro Detroit! We’re meeting at our campaign office (email for directions) at 10 am. Bring your Vote Nolish sweatshirt or email us for one ahead of time.
5. Come march with us at the 9th Annual Marche du Nain Rouge - 2018 Edition! on Sunday! We’re meeting at our campaign office at 11 am. Bring your Vote Nolish sweatshirt or email us for one ahead of time.